Hi everyone! We hope you had a great Christmas! We had a good one although we were very sad we couldn't go to Ohio for Christmas. Our lives have just been crazy lately with everything going on all at once and it would not have been practical for us. We moved into our new house about a week before Christmas so there was no way we wanted to travel. We are loving our home and trying to get furniture and paint started! Its a lot of work esp when you add on blinds, garage door openers, fence, and so on! So for Christmas we just stayed home all day which was very nice to not have to go out in the bitter cold! Adilynn had a wonderful day she got to stay in her Christmas PJ's all day, I just wanted her to be comfy and enjoy the day and of course she still looked adorable. She got lots of toys, clothes, a special handmade raggedy ann doll, an engraved angel Christmas ornament, and a exersaucer! She tried baby green beans but was not fond of them so I let her try some ham off my plate and she was in heaven sucking on it and got mad when I took it away!!! She is so funny. She is a girl who knows what she wants that is for sure. At the end of the day I was just so overwhelmed with thanks for her, she brings such joy to our lives. And can't imagine how it felt for God to give us His only son to die for sinners so that we could have life, and wow does he give us life abundantly!!! We are truly blessed!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
merry christmas! Adilynn is so cute- I love the one where it looks like she is laughing and clapping her hands... is she? how old is she now. I would love to see pics of your house when you get settled. hopefully we will be able to visit soon. I love that you live near Jamie's parents. and remember you are always welcomed to vacation here- we are going to the beach today- 85 and beautiful. hate to brag- well actually no i don't. Love ya girl. talk to you soon, Happy New Years!
Christina - I can't believe how big she's gotten since I saw her last!! Her face is so cute, how 'old lady' do I sound if I say I wanna pinch her cheeks?! I'm glad you had a relaxing Christmas, it looks like Adilynn had a blast. . . Grace was more interested in the wrapping paper than any of her actual gifts :) Take care - we miss you!!!
--Jillian
Post a Comment